Interested In Writing For Our Movie Blog?
Are you a passionate movie lover with a way with words? Then we want to hear from you! Movieswheel is always on the lookout for new voices to join our team of movieswheel.
We cover a wide range of movie-related topics on our blog like reviews, news, lists, discussions and more. If you have a pitch for an article you think our readers would find interesting, we want to read it.
Some topic ideas that would be a great fit for our site include:
- Your rankings or analyses of directors, genres, franchises, etc
- Explaining movie themes or Easter eggs
- Top 10 Movies
- How To.
- Movies News.
- Profiles of up-and-coming actors/filmmakers
- Exploring cinema techniques or awards season predictions
- Nostalgic looks back at classic films
- You don’t need formal writing experience to contribute – we’re more interested in your passion for movies! But strong researching, organizing and storytelling skills are preferred. Being able to meet deadlines is also important.
The application process is simple. Email a 500-1000 word sample post with a featured image on a movie-related topic of your choice to [email@example.com] Make sure to include your name, a short bio, and links to any other published writing. We aim to respond to all submissions within 1 week.
If your sample shows you have a knack for engaging commentary and intriguing reads, we’ll follow up about regular contribution opportunities. We offer exposure to our large readership plus the chance to interact with the film community.
So if you’re hungry to write about cinema and help others discover new movies to love, we want you on our team. Submit a post today and let’s get the conversation started! We look forward to seeing your submission.