Munawar Faruqui was left in tears on last night’s controversial reality show Bigg Boss 17 episode after his ex-girlfriend Ayesha Khan entered as a wild card contestant and accused him of lying about his dating life. In an emotional confrontation, Ayesha confronted Munawar about him allegedly telling her he had broken up with another woman, while still being involved with multiple partners.
She claimed Munawar had also misled her about the nature of their relationship. A distraught Munawar struggled to respond to the accusations, breaking down at one point. He told host Salman Khan, “I know I have broken a heart and am unhappy about it. If Bigg Boss opens the door, I’ll walk out.” Ayesha, who said her intention behind entering the show was to expose Munawar, maintained she has receipts to prove her allegations. The drama marked a significant twist in Munawar’s journey on the hit reality show.
Here are the key aspects of the story in point form:
- Munawar Faruqui broke down on Bigg Boss after his ex-girlfriend Ayesha Khan accused him of lying about his dating life.
- Ayesha Khan entered the show as a wildcard contestant and confronted Munawar Faruqui on the latest episode.
- She claimed Munawar misled her about being single while still being involved with multiple other women.
- Ayesha alleged Munawar had told her he had broken up with another woman but was still talking to that person.
- A distraught Munawar struggled to respond and broke down telling Salman Khan he broke a heart.
- If given a chance, Munawar said he would walk out of the Bigg Boss house.
- Ayesha, who is a Bigg Boss 17 wildcard entry, maintained she has proof of Munawar’s deception.
- Her confrontation with ex Munawar Faruqui was a significant twist in his journey on the hit reality show Bigg Boss 17.